- August 9th: Opening Reception for the exhibition "Planet China" on view through October
- August 9th: The third in the Summer Projection Series
- July 12th: Panel Discussion "The Costs of War" moderated by Brian Palmer
- July 12th: The second in the Summer Projection Series featuring Ron Haviv and Jake Price
- June 14th: One year anniversary opening reception for "Dispatches from the Frontllnes: 12 Women Photojournalists"
- June 14th: Launch of Summer Projection Series with "Women on the Frontline", an in-depth look at the topics presented in the exhibition/
- May 10th: Screening of "Vanishing Giants", a documentary film by Jennifer Hile followed by a Q&A with the filmmaker and National Geographic Adventure Magazine Photo Editor Sabine Meyer
- March 12th: Fovea & the Asia Society co-present special guest Palani Mohan at the Asia Society headquarters in NYC
- March 10th +11th: Fovea Education with photojournalist Palani Mohan of Kuala Lumpur, guest lecturing to six Hudson Valley schools.
- March 8th: Opening reception and book signing for "Vanishing Giants" by Palani Mohan.
- February 9th: Panel Discussion, "From News to Art" featuring Robert Stevens, DanielleJackson, Ariel Shanberg, and Stephanie Heimann in conjunction with the exhibitions "Doubleblind".
- January 12th: Opening reception and book signing for "Doubleblind: Lebanon 2006 conflict by Paolo Pellegrin.
- November 10th: "Love Thy Neighbor: Bosnian Diaries" by Ziyah Gafic. Gafic's first
solo exhibit in the United States, on display through January 6th 2008.
- November 8th + 9th: Fovea Education: photojournalist Ziyah Gafic
guest lectures to Hudson Valley students ranging in age from 10-20 at
the following schools: , Beacon High School, Washington High School,
Beacon Community Center after school program
- November 6th: Second 'Friends of Fovea' cocktail party, NYC, featuring Ziyah Gafic of Getty Images.
- October 20th: Public panel discussion: photojournalist Ron Haviv of VII and Alison Morley of the International Center of Photography discuss the politics and reality of working in Darfur at Fovea Exhibitions.
- October 19th: Fovea Education: photojournalist Ron Haviv donates his time to lecture to Hudson Valley students at Beacon High School, Washington High School, and Beacon Community Center after school program students.
- September 9th: Fovea and the Center for Photography at Woodstock co-sponsor a public panel discussion on Citizen Journalism in Woodstock.
- September 8: "The Children of Darfur" by Ron Haviv opens at Fovea Exhibitions Beacon Gallery and is on display through November 4th.
- August 11th: Public panel discussion on "Media, Military + Censorship" moderated by Jamie Wellford of Newsweek Magazine and featuring Captain Tom Sowers of Westpoint Acadamy, Chris Hondros, Todd Heisler, and Suzanne Opton.
- August 11th: Outdoor dusk projection of "Underreported: A Group Projection" co-sponsored by Seen/Unseen and Fovea Exhibitions on Main Street, Beacon.
- August 1st: First 'Friends of Fovea' cocktail party, NYC, featuring special guest Ron Haviv of VII.
- July 14th: "It is Our War" exhibition featuring photographers Todd Heisler, Chris Hondros, and Suzanne Opton opens and is on display through September 4th.
- June 8th: Public panel discussion on "War Veterans" moderated by Dr. James Smith. Featuring Dr. Barbara Smith, VA psychologist, Iraq war veteran Chris J McGurk of the IAVA (Iraq Afghanistan Veterans Association), Vietnam war veteran Eugene O'Brian, and photojournalist Lori Grinker.
- May 12th: "Afterwar: Veterans in a World of Conflict" exhibition by Lori Grinker opens and is on display through August 1st.